Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sleepless in Seattle

In my case, it's Sleepless in the South, but the title fits. I can't fall asleep because I made the mistake of falling asleep right after dinner. I know better than to do that, but yet I do it anyway.

I've been busying myself with watching E!'s Fashion Police show after the Golden Globes. Honestly, it's just not the same without Joan Rivers and her daughter Melissa. As much as I cringed at Joan messing up stars' names on the red carpet, she was much better than frakking Ryan "allegedly gay" Seacrest and Debbie Matenopoulos. I kinda like Debbie considering she put up with the biotches over at "The View" for a whole season, but Ryan...UGH!!! Not only did they put Ryan Seacrest on, but they let Kathy Griffin go. Isn't that a shame? I loved Kathy's catty commentary.

Sleep has got to come soon. Come on sleep!

Thank goodness tomorrow, or should I say today, is Wednesday. I look forward to the weekends. I think it's just because I don't have to be at work. I don't hate my job. Actually, I find it very satisfying, but when I don't sleep I look forward to not having the pressure of waking up and having somewhere to go.


I'll try to sleep now. Until next time...

No comments: