Sunday, January 15, 2006

Panic Room Part 1



My friend, Flebbie, is moving today. She is moving out of her ex-boyfriend's, of many, many years, apartment. They've been living together and broken-up for as long as I've known them. Flebbie is a 37 year old woman who is a great business woman. Her "hobby" is money. I know money is not a hobby, but it's what she says. She could tell you anything there is to know about handling transactions, managing her place of employment, and other business concepts. However, when it comes to managing her life, the greatness that is Flebbie falls apart like the tissue you've had in your pocket after washing it. I'm proud of her for moving out of Lindy's apartment. I'm proud that she'll be living on her own now. (imagine the Mary Tyler Moore theme)

OK, she just called and she said she didn't even have a key to move into her new place. So much for the swelling of Mary Tyler Moore's theme. It just peetered out. I'll write more when I return from this forecasted fiasco.



No comments: