Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cold Comfort Apartment

Ugh! I really dislike it when the weather/temperature fluctuates from COLD to WARM to COLD as it does where I live. Inevitably, my allergies appear and then my stuffiness becomes a cold or a sinus infection.
It all started last Saturday and continued through Wednesday when the weather turned cold again. Then Thursday and Friday the muggies returned and I was stuffy again. I just want to be in bed sleeping. I also want some seafood gumbo or french onion soup. Hell, won-ton soup would be perfect too. I can't wait to see the doctor on Monday. For now though I'll have to settle on watching TV and sleeping whenever I get a chance to do so.

Tonight I'll be going to my friend, Silly-Monkey's house to play a home version of "Street Smarts." It should be interesting.

2 comments:

buff said...

I hope you are feeling better. I can definitely relate. My body sometimes can't get the right temperature. Sometimes inside, I can go shirtless, other times I need to wear a thermal henley.
Thanks again for your remarks at my blog.
Big hairy muscle hugs to make you feel much better.

Breezy said...

Thanks! Anytime.