Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Horror Within






Um, yes, my name is...um, I don't know what my name is. Who is this man sitting next to me? Why am I here?










Oh wait! My name is Katie Holmes! Holy crap! I'm being held hostage on my own free will because I want a bigger career, but why are they drugging me into submission? Oh! I know! It's because of ...








...him! The evil man that I sold my soul to one year ago this coming April!
*whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

*sniff, sniff* They're taking me away again! Don't you people see I just have a pillow under my sweater and fabulous white trench? I'm a good Catholic girl I am. He's not even planning on marrying me because our contract is only for one year. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

4 comments:

Breezy said...

I had a horrible time posting these pictures and not because of the content. They were a bitch to line up with my writing. You get what you get!

jason said...

"not because of the content"? That's what *you* think. Those crafty Scientologists are everywhere, monitoring our every move, don't you know?

jason said...

In fact, I bet the Scientological Investigatory Bureau is outside your home "investigating" the dumpster again at 3 am.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»