Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Roller Boogie


Cheez! It's what the body needs.

I love me some cheez. I especially love me some Cheez-tastic movies. One of my all time, and I do mean all time, favorite Cheez-tastic movies is ROLLER BOOGIE. If you have not checked it out, then you should. Where else can you see Linda Blair set fashion trends (reversible belt), skate her little heart out, and act badly(yet, again)?



My friend, Michael, sent me the following video of Cher singing one of the featured songs in the movie's soundtrack. Totally Gay! Totally Cher! Redundant, I know.




"Well I'm hell on wheels I'm a rollah mama
I can slide down places that you never knew

Try me on for size at the
rollahrama

If you tie my laces then I'll follow you.. Follow you... follow you
..."

When you see the video you'll see that all the men in it are gay. They're not noticing Cher, they're just cruising. One might say she's just the MC of the festivities. I swear there are even a few drag queens in there.

Oh to have skated in the 70s! *sigh*


http://youtube.com/watch?v=KqHUK7NPwpM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»