Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Xanadu


I was getting my daily dose of Pop News on Popwatch at ew.com, when I read that Xanadu is on its way to becoming a musical. First, Grey Gardens and now Xanadu! What more could a gay man want?!



http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2006/03/were_due_for_xa.html


On a side note, I saw this on my friend's blog. The result, as you read the ending of this entry is purely an unusually, yet somewhat funny correct connection to me. Not really. Really.

Is your personality a firey one? Are you perhaps a little explosive in the mornings? This magical test aims to give you the appropriate warning label to display to your friends. Wether you are annoyed by cigarette smoke, a little radioactive, or about to fall into a hole, this test will give you and your friends some idea about that part of our personality they need to look out for! This test has taken off like wildfire. Don't be the last to warn your friends!

Thanks missfrecklehead/Cecily

http://www.go-quiz.com/warning-label/warning-label.php





Breezy291123
Look out for the
m
HOLE

3 comments:

jason said...

Oh. My. God.
Xanadu, live!?! As if GG wasn't enough!

I'd love to see them skating on tracks above the audience...something like that.

Anonymous said...

heh heh, look out for that hole!

Btw, your Cher impersonation is superb! I can just hear it!

Breezy said...

Thank you! I try. :-)