Wednesday, March 01, 2006

High Fidelity

Let it be known that I don't practice making top "anything" lists, but I changed my mind. Here are my current Top 10 songs to listen to in the car in no particular order:
  1. La Cienega - Ryan Adams
  2. South Side - Moby
  3. Sorry - Madonna
  4. Someone to Call My Lover - Janet Jackson
  5. The "L Word" Theme - Betty
  6. Where You Lead - Carol King
  7. Perfect Day - Duran Duran (remake of Lou Reed song)
  8. There Must Be An Angel - Eurythmics
  9. You Got It All - The Jets
  10. If You Were Here - The Thompson Twins

3 comments:

jason said...

5 random things I love about
...Always the Hours right now:

1. The dead on Kara Janx impersonation. And I would almost *pay* to "get you started on her"

2.that picture of Oprah, admitting that she eats babies. I knew she was doing low carb.

3.your picture of the two guys who make up "Rae"

4.That the image of your "nutsack receding" has thankfully, safely receded in my mind now. whew

5.A picture of MTM thowing up her hat. Always good. Always appropriate. (actually I think it helped with number 4)

Breezy said...

Thank you. I've had very strong opinions about my nutsack entry, but I don't blame people. I would react the same way.

Thanks for your *Top 5* list. Oprah eating babies is thankfully balanced out by MTM. Although she may have eaten MTM's food. Have you seen how skinny Mary is?

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»