Monday, October 23, 2006

Celebrity















A week ago Sunday, MSH and I went Celebrity stalking downtown in the warehouse district. There was a local red carpet event at the D-Day Museum that featured Ryan Phillipe and Jesse Bradford.

Unfortunately for us, it was a rainy Sunday and it was a Saint's game day.

We arrived about 3 0'clock that afternoon and parked about two or three blocks away. We trekked back to the museum from where we'd parked, and when we arrived there there was hardly anyone there. The museum closed early because they were going to have a screening and a discussion afterward, so we couldn't even walk around inside and wait.

We then decided to kill some time and walk around. You know, it was raining and semi-icky, but I enjoyed spending part of my Sunday with MSH.

We never got to see any stars even though they eventually got there. The pictures you see are ones I took as we were leaving the area. There was one SUV limo type vehicle and about 5 girls and one guy waiting outside the museum. My bet is that that the guy was probably gay. That's my new equation...many girls + one guy = gay dude. What do you think?

No comments: