Wednesday, October 10, 2007

J'aime France

In two days I'll be on a plane high above the deep, blue Atlantic Ocean on my way to France. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm impatient waiting for the day to come.

I finally bought a digital camera last week, so I'll be able to post pictures from the trip here. It's about time. I guess digital cameras aren't just a fad like 8-tracks. I always wait too long to jump on any kind of trend, so it's not unusual of me to be this late. I'm always late anyway.

So, I'll be keeping a travel diary. My goal is to write in it at least once a day. I can do it. It's easier said than done when you are walking around checking out the sights.

Wish me luck.

au revoir

2 comments:

jason said...

You know I'm wishing you luck...and more importantly fun!

I'll be thinking about you as you walk along the Seine.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Silly Monkey said...

I'm really excited for you. I'm sure you won't feel like writing in a diary with all the commotion and people around. I can't wait to hear the story of how Marshall's parents learned that you're his boyfriend. ;)

Have a wonderful trip!