Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kitty Francais Does Paris




Bonjour, everyone. This is Kitty Francais back from 9 days in Paris with my friend Breezy. We had a great time gallivanting along the busy, narrow streets of the City of Lights. Breezy will be detailing his adventures shortly, but for now I would like to introduce you to my cousin,

Kitty Marseilles.

Isn't she cute? I decided to ring her mobile since I was in town, and she invited me to this hangout near her home. Who knew it was a cemetery!

Pere Lechaise. Never heard of it. Have you? I know. I know. I have gaps, but there you go.

OK, so not only is it a hangout, but it holds the graves of such artistes fantastique as Oscar Wilde, Simone Signoret, Jim Morrison, and Frederic Chopin to name just a few.

By the way, I'd like to apologize for her rudeness. Walking through Pere Lachaise will simply make you tired and grumpy, or is it just that she's a Frenchie? I'm going to say she's tired. The cemetery *is* on the side of a steep hill, so that would explain her fatigue. Yep, that's it, she's tired.

Anywho, that's all for now. It's bedtime and I'm tres tired. Kisses and Bonne Nuit

3 comments:

jason said...

le miouw

bissous

Silly Monkey said...

Nice ass, Kitty Marseilles! You snobby bitch. ;)

But, Kitty Francais, you look peaceful and friendly.

Breezy said...

Jason - Merci

Silly Monkey - Kitty Marseilles says,"Merci beaucoup." She's a bit aloof as you can tell.

Kitty Francais told me she was feeling especially spiritually in touch with her surroundings at the time. She's a much friendlier pussy.