Monday, August 06, 2007

Models, Inc.

I was browsing http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/ and I found this beautiful picture of Mrs. Heidi Klum. Now mind you I'm not into the woman parts, but I can appreciate the beauty of a good looking woman. Behold and appreciate, damn it!

Here's my problem with this picture other than maybe her nakedness...I don't need to *see* that!

OK, so after three kids, she has no back fat and not an ounce of cellulite?! I'm not so naive as to think that she wasn't airbrushed, but come on! You can kinda tell where they digitally "fixed" her. Behind her legs and along her back all the way down to her tush. These are the kinds of pictures that drive straight men wild and women to bend over the loo (that's for Vincent).


Ok, now, so here's Lucia. Lucia appears in A Model Life on TLC. She's from Russia or one of those countries in that general vicinity. Here's where Lloyd would say that she has a name that ends in the sound of "-ich" . Trust me when I say you don't want me to expand upon that point.

Anyway, she has that vacant, high gloss model look, but doesn't she remind you of Meg Ryan before surgery took over? I think she's adorable. Too bad the show is not that good.

This man's name escapes me, and maybe that's best because I cannot believe that Anna Wintour let's him dress like this and work at Vogue too. When the day comes that *I* have to wear a man's moo moo dress, please stop me and tell me no. Please.

I had to crop Jennifer Hudson out because I didn't think she should have been in the picture in the first place. Then again, if she posed with this fool, then she deserved to be in it.


11 comments:

jason said...

Leon Andre Talley...of Vogue.
He's a complete idiot.
He's always on Oprah (the show, not the woman)
I'm ashamed I know this.

Silly Monkey said...

I thought I was at the wrong blog when I first saw the naked woman. I actually thought I was on Spaces's for a minute. ;)

I wish I could find this article that I came across recently while browsing.

It showed some famous actress whose name escapes me. She was on the cover of some magazine, and they showed the before and after touch-up photos.

They pointed out all the little things that they touched up like removing the back fat, making the legs thinner, etc. You may have seen it.

Lucia. OMG, how cute is she? She really does look like Meg Ryan back in her adorable days.

jason said...

Faith Hill. (who was retouched)

Sorry I know that too.

Oh, and I had his name reversed...it's Andre Leon, (so that makes me feel a tiny bit better :)

As for the model, hmmm...I don't know. She might look like Meg Ryan pre surgery, but sheesh, that's been so long ago who remembers? :)
Never have liked Meg Ryan, even befroe the surgery...back when she was on some soap opera my mother used to watch....she got on my nerves...that voice.

Silly Monkey said...

Meg's always been on my top ten list of women I'd. . ."date" ;)

jason said...

really now?

And the other nine would be?

Breezy said...

Yes, I'd like to hear the other nine too.

She'd be a good friend, circa 1998, but that's it.

Breezy said...

Thank you, Jason, for remembering Andre Leon.

Silly Monkey said...

Wow. Follow-up questions? I wasn't prepared. ;o

I don't know if I actually have ten.

Let's see, there's:

Evangeline Lily.
Catherine Zeta Jones.
Juliette Lewis.
Rachel Luttrell.

Okay, I guess I don't have ten. Maybe if it were life and death, I could come up with ten, but not off the top of my head.

What about you guys?

jason said...

Catherine Zeta Jones???
Good Lord!

I've never heard of Rachel Luttrell, however.

I'm thinking...

Silly Monkey said...

I knew you'd love it if Catherine was on my list. ;)

Rachel Luttrell is on Stargate Atlantis. She's tough. Well, her character anyway. She kicks guys' asses all the time. ;)

Trixie said...

I agree that Heidi may have received some touch up strokes, but did you see her in that Victoria's Secret Lingerie show? The one that was also Tyra's last show? Heidi had just had her first Seal-pup a few weeks before and she looked FIERCE!