Monday, August 20, 2007

Freshly Sharpened Pencils

Fourteen days since my last entry and I'll have to blame it on work. The end of my summer came and went, and now I am in the middle of another school year. Actually, the beginning of it, but it just feels like the middle. The other day I asked someone if it was the end of the school year yet. Sad. I know.

I'm enjoying myself, but I don't want to take any days off since I'll be traveling to FREAKIN' France in October. ( more about that later) I still need to write about my outing in downtown New Orleans, so I better do that before leaving the country, right?

I'm off to bed. I should have gotten in bed two hours ago. My alarm will be screaming at me in 6 hours. Ugh!

5 comments:

jason said...

You were outed in downtown New Orleans??
That damned Star Magazine! How low will they go?

Still, I'd love to hear about it. :)

Silly Monkey said...

Did school just start this week?

So who outed you? It was Vincent, wasn't it? ;)

Breezy said...

I saw your replies in my email at work and I couldn't remember what the hell I had written. Outing?

I hope you were joking, and you knew what the heck I was talking about.

You know? My vacation in N.O. Out and about in town? Hence, my outing in downtown N.O.

What are you two smoking and may I have some? :-)

jason said...

It just looked funny up there, the way you'd written it. I couldn't resist. :)

Breezy said...

:-) I suppose so. I was falling asleep as I wrote it.

Silly Monkey: I started work on the 8th. Students returned on the 13th. I'm still adjusting, but it's not as bad as the first few days. They're always the toughest.