Friday, July 20, 2007

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

I was getting my daily fix of entertainment news over at ew.com (entertainment weekly), when I read about inmates from the Philippines(Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines) dancing to Michael Jackson's "Thriller". It's an awesome sight.

They also have a video called "Algorithm March". Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjMd2Vabcv8




I've also included Jennifer Garner's version of the same dance from the movie, 13 going on 30. Just because she's adorable in the movie. Well, except for those huge shoulders she has.

4 comments:

Silly Monkey said...

O! M! G! That's like the GAYEST prison EVER! Complete with horrible drag queen. But too funny!

I love Jennifer Garner's version. I actually looked for that clip a couple months ago. It was a cute movie.

jason said...

I've been meaning to ask, have you resumed the tradition of naming posts after films?
Or have you broadened the scope?

Did they ever make a film of "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings "anyway?

Breezy said...

You know, I gave the movie thing up after a year and I then decided to switch to music. However, I discovered that it was a much more difficult task for me. I've basically given it up.

Silly Monkey said...

You'd think music would be so much easier than movies, wouldn't you? There have to be tons more songs than movies.