Friday, July 20, 2007

Felicity

Felicity is:

  • waking up after 9 am and not worrying that you've overslept for work.
  • watching morning television while eating cereal and not worrying about much else.
  • opening your blinds or curtains and letting the sun's golden rays stream in to your home. I love the light of early morning.
  • watering my plants that I have managed to not kill since I bought them.
  • walking downstairs and opening my mailbox to find a new Netflix DVD.
  • La Madeleine's Raspberry Lemonade.
  • cooking a meal and then having others enjoy it.
  • taking a nap just cuz.
  • reading a good book.
  • cuddling with your boyfriend.
  • spending time with your family.
  • spending time with your friends.

2 comments:

jason said...

Felicity is better when Noel is on rather than Ben.

Oh, I'm sorry, I got confused. :)

Breezy said...

Felicity is better when she's not worrying about Ben *or* Noel.

I liked her single.

Unconfuse yourself, please.