Friday, March 27, 2020

Thirtysomething(else)

So I'm a follower of just about anything that mentions Thirtysomething, the late 80's TV show, and I was surprised to discover that they are planning on a reboot of the show. Naturally, or maybe not, the show would now focus on the lives of the original cast's children. I think it's a wonderful idea, but I don't want them to fuck it up. There's always the great potential of it happening, but I guess we shall have to wait and see. The streets are talking and they were getting ready to do the first table read, but then COVID-19 hit. Damnit, Corona! It's OK, though, because all good things come to those who wait. Just don't fuck up my show!


Patrick Fugit will play Ethan Weston, Elliot and Nancy's oldest child.







 Odette Annabel will play Janey Steadman


Chris Wood (who?? Should I know him??) will play Leo Steadman. Deadline.com says that he played Mon-El on Supergirl on the CW.



After thinking about the cast I realized that we won't be seeing Gary, played by Peter Horton, because (careful - spoiler) he died in an accident in the last season.

But to tie you over, I borrowed some pictures from Mel Harris' Instagram to give you a sneak peak at Hope's possible wardrobe choices and a candid shot of the cast and crew in an elevator. 

I can't wait for the season premiere. Just remember, don't fuck it up!

No comments: