Thursday, March 26, 2020

My Corona

It's been quite a while since I posted something here.  I don't think blogs are "en vogue" at this time, but I don't give a crap since, I feel, this is just for me.

So, it's March 26, 2020, and it's been close to 3 years since my last post. Since then, I haven't changed much except the pounds that I've gained. The world is just about the same except for this new virus making the news. I guess I should be thankful it's not Ebola, a virus that causes uncontrollable bleeding, but it's bad enough that the whole country is either self-isolating, self-distancing, or quarantining people.



Here is a link to prevent the virus from catching up to you: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html  

So, besides catching this virus everything else is OK.

I've been working from home for almost two weeks now, and so have most of my friends. It's a whole new world for now, but I'm hoping things will balance themselves out. It's odd that I used the word "balance" because some of the overly religious sometimes say that this is God's way of balancing the world. I don't personally feel or think that. However, the last time I heard it said was when I went through the Katrina shit show. Oh, "It's God's way of cleansing this city" or "It's God's way of balancing what's become topsy-turvy." I don't know what's to become of us or how we will be 3 or 4 months from now, but I'm hoping for the best. I always hope for the best.



No comments: