Friday, November 11, 2011

Weeks 4 and 5 with Weight Watchers

I started my fifth week and I'm not off to a good start. Our theme dinners are inadvertently killing my points. They take place on Wednesdays which happens to be the beginning of my weekly point tracking. The food is delicious and I try to watch my portions, but when you see lasagna, green bean casserole, and pasta (just to name a few) all intelligent reasoning goes away.

Last night, after having a tamale at a school function I went to my mother's for dinner where she fed me a nice hearty piece of steak. Tsk, tsk. I don't feel guilty for eating, but I feel disappointed that I faltered. Not too bad, though, because I enjoyed every bite.

My last weigh-in was Wednesday morning and I came in at 177.5 lbs. Five more pounds till I hit my 10% goal! I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Marshall said...

At least our Theme Dinners are done until February. Too bad we're going into the holiday eating season - plus a week in Paris.

Breezy said...

I'm down to 174 now, but the holidays aren't helping.