Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 3 Begins

Is it weird that I lost one pound from one day to the next? I'm guessing it's water weight, but I could swear I weighed 180 Wednesday morning, and then I weighed 179 this morning. Since I have to weigh myself once a week, every Wednesday for me, I chose to keep my weight at 180 and not take off that pound.

I'm not feeling hungry in between meals, but staying within my daily points allowance while attending theme dinners is making it tough. Last night was our bi-weekly theme dinner, and while I ate small portions, I still went over my point limit - by LOTS! 30 points lots! Ugh!

Weight Watchers is watching me.

2 comments:

jason said...

have you memorized how many points things are? How do you remember?
I think I had 30 points just from kool aid. :)

Breezy said...

They have a point tracker online that you can enter the fat grams, carb grams, protein and fiber from the nutrition label. You can also search their huge database, but you have to know how many servings you had. It gets easier as you go along.