Friday, November 11, 2011

iPad Fever


OK, so listen to this. Since I didn't buy myself anything special for my 40th birthday last year, I decided to buy something special for my 41st. I bought an iPad. Not just the regular iPad, but the iPad 2.

OMG!

FEDEX delivered it today. I couldn't wait to open up the box and play with it. I quickly finger tapped my way to the App Store and bought Words With Friends. I signed on, but then I realized I didn't know how to request someone to play with me. I finally figured out a way to connect with my sister and MSH.

I drank the Kool-Aid and I loved it.

There's so much to do on there and all I can do is play a silly word game.

The best word game ever!!

5 comments:

jason said...

Omg....how very cool.
..jealous!

Marshall said...

I'm very happy for you! Now back to Words with Friends so I can kick your ass.

Breezy said...

Thank you both. Let's play!

Michael said...

Congrats on the iPad ! Add me on Words with Friends Carlos..... I'm themarblefaun - Michael H.

Breezy said...

I just added you on, michael.