Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Planes, Trains, & Automobiles

I love this copying and pasting of HTML code. I don't understand it, but I like that I can copy and paste it and *POP* out comes out a graphic of some sort.

I stumbled onto these websites by reading someone else's blog. I thought it would be interesting to see how many states and countries I've visited over the years.

This is where I found the visited states' map:
http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedstates



create your own visited states map


This is where I found the map with the countries you've visited: http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedcountries



create your own visited countries map

5 comments:

Silly Monkey said...

Well, crap. I did mine, but you can't post images in replies.

Silly Monkey said...

When and why did you visit Alaska? I'd love to go there just to see the giant frozen blue icecubes. And the polar bears. And shed dogs.

jason said...

I like how you managed to avoid both Arkansas and Oklahoma.

Good work there :)

Breezy said...

Silly Monkey:

I've never been to Alaska. You know what? I thought the same thing, but then I remembered that it's a map with the countries you've visited. Aha! Then I saw why Alaska was highlighted. It struck me as odd too for a while.

Jason: Accidentally. I've never had a reason to visit those two states. I've gone this long without going there, so I can see going longer without visiting them. I'd love to go to California, Washington, Illinois, and Nevada.

Silly Monkey said...

We went through Arkansas when we visited the Smokey Mountains in TN. We stopped and visited for a few hours, but I don't remember much other than the Logan Theater, which I got a picture of because it had Logan's name in it. And the hot springs, which I don't think we ever actually saw.