Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Magical World of Disney

After ten years or so, I finally got the opportunity to return to Walt Disney World in FL. I'll write more about it later, but here's my most prized possesion after my Star Wars Intergalactic Passport (with my name on it) given to me by my boyfriend, Marshall (MSH)...my Mickey Mouse ears.

I've been asked if I had my name monogrammed on it, but we were running around so much that I completely forgot about it. Believe me, had I remembered, my name would have been on there, and no I didn't have the balls to wear it around the park even though I was encouraged to do so by my friends.

7 comments:

jason said...

Well, you didn't need to be encouraged to wear the intergalactic passport at least :)

jason said...

P.S. Love your new layout!

Breezy said...

I love my Intergalactic Passport!!!
You're right, I wore it proudly.

I like my new layout too. The other one was way too serious.

Silly Monkey said...

Okay, I KNOW you've got some photos of you in those ears, so why don't you post them. ;)

Breezy said...

I will. Marshall is the picture keeper for the moment, but I could take one of myself. Couldn't I?

DYI project will be posted soon. I finished the bookcase. Yay!!!

Silly Monkey said...

DYI? Do Yourself It? Is that the dyslexic version? ;o

Breezy said...

Yes, it is, very dyslexic.

Mardi Gras!!! LOL!

DIY, ok?