Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Rules of Engagement


I was at work today reading my online version of Entertainment Weekly since I still can't get my print version in my damn mailbox!!!!! *phew* but I digress.

I was reading the daily Popwatch blog at EW where I saw that Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are officially engaged to be married. Imagine my joy when I thought of the possibilities. Let me explain.

You see, finally, we'll be able to really see who has the problem in conceiving children. If Nic and Keith have a child of their own without adopting then we'll know it wasn't Nic who had the problem conceiving. In my crazy mind it only further proves that Tom and Kate's spawn was not conceived naturally. I couldn't have been. I mean Nic and Tom adopted children for whatever reason(him being...you know...bent) and didn't have them naturally. I hope that we'll finally see who the liar is in this twisted tale. Then again, probably not. I'll keep following this strange story.

No comments: