Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dead Ringers

Every three weeks, without fail, I get my haircut. I love getting my haircut, but not for the reasons you might think. I love getting my haircut because the guy cutting my hair is very easy on the eyes. He's been cutting my hair for about 10 years now. He's almost my second boyfriend! (I can dream, Biotches!) hehehe

His name is Rae. I find it kinda crazy that I just learned his last name about a month ago. I won't say it here, but it's not what I imagined it to be. Rae Hottie, Rae McHot, Rat Hottenstein,...

Anyway, if I were to describe him I would say he's a mixture of Adam Goldberg (Yummy Jewish boy...never dated a Jewish boy) and Eddie McClintock (Scottish? Irish?...let me know). Not bad, huh? I'll show you what I mean...

Isn't he cute!?

Can't you picture him?

I know I can.








1 comment:

jason said...

Yes.
Thankfully, I have a very good imagination!

10 years and you never knew his last name? Gosh, that's the longest one night stand I've ever heard of. :)
jason