Friday, September 02, 2011

Bless the Beasts and the Children

Travel with me, if you will, in the Blogger Time Machine back to 2009. 

This entry was saved in my draft page. I have no idea which child at school disappointed me on this day, but this bitch of a squirrel made a nest in my walk-in closet, toured my apt, and "shit" on my floor. 
 
"...Bless the beasts and the children
For in this world they have no voice
They have no choice

Bless the beasts and the children
For the world can never be
The world they see..."


Normally, I would agree with those song lyrics, but a child and a squirrel disappointed me today.


















2 comments:

jason said...

This looks like the old Audubon Zoo.
Are you sure that's not where you were living? I mean what with the bats and the squirrels. Sheesh.

Now you have the cats and raccoons....like Grey Gardens. Much nicer. :)

Breezy said...

It may have been the zoo. I guess I kept them fed and they kept coming back for more. It's funny I found this old entry because I was talking about this damned squirrel on Friday at work.