Monday, November 13, 2006

A Christmas Story

There's a slight nip to the air and that can only mean one thing...Christmas is coming. Not only does it mean that I'll have a two week holiday, but it means that a few of my favorite things will be played on television and on the radio.

1. A Christmas Story..."You'll shoot your eye out, Ralphie."

2. Love, Actually...
will be in heavy rotation in my DVD player.

3.
Mariah Carey's song, "All I Want for Christmas" will be played on the radio and in my car.


I did a search on You Tube for Mariah Carey's video, but I found something better. I found people who actually sing her song and dance around as badly as I do when it's played. Watch and you'll see that they sing the final high notes like I do in my car or at home. How could you keep from doing it? hehe!







2 comments:

jason said...

Gosh, after listening to that, Ralphie would willingly shoot his ears off, I think.

:)

Breezy said...

That's exactly why I do it alone and no one else hears me. :-)