Friday, September 17, 2010

Nate

I think I want a pocket Nate Berkus to put in my shirt pocket to advise me on all things decorative, or one to just display on my bookshelf in my new house.

I'll have to see if he is available.




I was watching his show this evening and he disappointed me just a little.

He misspelled the word you're. He spelled it - your'e.

He looked so proud holding his little post-it up to the camera, and giving us his come hither look. However, I just kept looking at the apostrophe in the wrong place.

A little love for Nate died today. *sniffle*

5 comments:

jason said...

I dunno. He gets on my nerves for some reason....always has. Maybe it's the Oprah, but I don't think it is.

Breezy said...

I've only recently started liking him again. I had given up on him a while back, but I thought I should give him a second chance. Sometimes it's worth taking a second look.

jason said...

hmm....I'm dubious, but your'e probably right. :)

Trixie said...

I think he is pretty, but maybe not so smart.

Breezy said...

Smart enough to have his own show...Snap!