Monday, August 31, 2009

The Descent

Have you ever seen a horror movie that you can only see once? I have, The Descent.

I have tried to watch it again, but my pulse rises and I end up holding my breath at the anticipation of something popping out of the dark. So, I try to avoid it whenever it comes on TV.

Here's the trailer for it.



Now I hear they are coming up with a sequel. I can't imagine that it will be as good as the first one. They never usually are, but if it is then it will hopefully be just as scary. I may just have to hold my breath all over again.

Here's the trailer for the sequel.

2 comments:

jason said...

Goodness...i'd never even heard of it before. I'll make sure to avoid it now. I kinda hate scary movies of any kind.

Breezy said...

I've only seen it once...maybe 1.5 times, but everytime I do my heart races and I get very tense.